Aidan & Corey recently celebrated their birthdays. This year they had a joint birthday party with the theme of "Bible art" per Aidan's idea and request. I have to say originally when I thought about planning a Bible art party I was stressed about finding art, decorations, gift bags, etc that ties into an art theme. However, after searching online for ideas and ordering some supplies from Oriental Trading, I think the Bible art turned out quite fun. Above are some photos from around their birthdays and the party day.
6/16/2011
Birthday Boys
Aidan & Corey recently celebrated their birthdays. This year they had a joint birthday party with the theme of "Bible art" per Aidan's idea and request. I have to say originally when I thought about planning a Bible art party I was stressed about finding art, decorations, gift bags, etc that ties into an art theme. However, after searching online for ideas and ordering some supplies from Oriental Trading, I think the Bible art turned out quite fun. Above are some photos from around their birthdays and the party day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment