Background

9/08/2011

Eating bon-bons


Now that both Corey and Olivia are in preschool two mornings per week, I keep getting asked what I'm doing with all my free time. I'm, of course, enjoying my time by watching soaps and eating bon-bons. Isn't that how all stay at-home-moms spend their days?? Ha! Despite having two mornings sans children, I've still (so far) managed to stay as busy as ever. I'm volunteering at Aidan's school, starting a Bible study/theology class, and for the last couple of weeks I've had regular doctor check-ups that I purposely scheduled for while the kids are in school. Oh, I also found out getting one's eyes dilated at the eye doctors and then having to do school pick-up is not easy!

If that's not busy enough, I also had to add-in two extra vet visits for our dog. Our dog hasn't been acting herself lately, and had been extra lethargic. A blood test showed she has a thyroid problem and is now on a daily medication. I have to take her back again for another test in a few weeks. In between all the errands and appointments, my goal has been to organize our house. I finally had time to start on that today, and I completely reorganized Olivia's closet. The boys' closet and my closet will hopefully be next. We've been blessed with amazing "fall" weather (for Texas) the past week too. It's been cool in the mornings and evenings and I'm enjoying the opportunity to go outside without 100+ degree temps. The "fall" weather has inspired me to decorate for fall. Yesterday, we brought down our fall decorations and today I got started. I had a buddy helping me....


This is our sweet black pug, Vegas.

So, there's not been any bon-bons yet. Maybe next week??


No comments:

Post a Comment