Usually we've had family photos taken at Portrait Innovations. They are a national chain and we've always been pretty pleased with them. They are VERY affordable for the quantity of prints you can get. After using them exclusively for years, though, I just got tired of seeing most of our photos with either black background or white background along with a fake Christmas or fake beach background thrown in there for fun. It doesn't help either that many of our friends or Facebook friends have had awesome family photos taken in beautiful outdoor locations. The natural lighting just looks so much better I think!
So, I spent a few months looking at many different photographers that friends had recommended and stalked their websites or Facebook pages to find one that 1. takes great family photos 2. takes photos at the beach and 3. is affordable. It took me a long time to find a photographer that met all those, especially being affordable.
Last month, we had family photos taken at Galveston Beach. It's something I've wanted to do ever since we moved to Houston. And, most importantly we found a GREAT photographer. We were extremely pleased with her and the photos. Her name is Ginny Henderson. Also, after meeting her it turns out she's also an adoptive mom, Christian, lives close by, our kids are close in age, etc. We had a lot in common! So, if you live in the Houston area I highly recommend her! The new photo in our blog banner is just an example of the great photos we got that day.

No comments:
Post a Comment