Background

11/21/2010

It's official!


We finalized our adoption this past Friday. It was an amazing morning spent at the Harris County courthouse. Here's a photo with our family and the judge after the adoption was official.


Unfortunately, our extended family was unable to attend the ceremony, but we had some dear friends come and watch the court proceedings. Later that night, we had several friends over to our house to celebrate with cake. For us, Friday has provided a sense of relief and ended our worries about keeping Corey. I am so thankful that everything is final now and we no longer have to worry about the "what-ifs" of the situation. We want to thank all of our friends and family that have supported & prayed for us throughout the adoption process.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa that is so awesome!!! I didn't know. We're so glad for you guys, congratulations! I pray God will receive more glory in your family by this evident Gospel display of love. He's so good!

    ReplyDelete