Background

2/10/2011

100th Day

February 3rd was Aidan's 100th day of kindergarten. I haven't been counting :) but the school has a fun celebration on that day. Each kindergartener was asked to make a shirt with 100 items on it to wear for a "parade" on the 100th day. Aidan came home very excited about the shirt and decided he wanted footballs on his. I'm not a very crafty person at all, but I did find a way to get 100 footballs on a shirt by using felt and fabric markers. Aidan loved the end result, and that's all that matters, right? Here's Aidan modeling the shirt, notice the "A" on the back for Aidan. He's also wearing a pair of 100 glasses in one photo, he thought they were the neatest thing ever.
It's crazy to me that Aidan's already been in kinder for over 100 days. This school year has felt like it's flown by crazy fast. On a related note, next week I register both Olivia & Corey for fall preschool. Right now, only Corey goes to school two mornings a week and I use that time for Olivia & mommy time. Olivia's very excited to start preschool in August, but I'm going to miss our fun weekly one-on-one time.


No comments:

Post a Comment