Background

3/11/2010

Homestudy

I had originally thought our homestudy would be in a couple of weeks. We have a make-up class scheduled for this Saturday and we still have a few other things that need to be checked off. Plus, the next couple of weeks are looking to be pretty busy for us. Last night, though, we received an email from our homestudy worker to see if we could do the homestudy this Sunday. I am definitely glad to get it over sooner rather than later, but now I feel like we have a lot to do in the next two days. Cleaning, putting all medicines in a lockbox, making sure every outlet has a plug cover, getting infant items from the attic (to prove we have them), etc. While I am sort of stressing out about it, I am also rejoicing that the process of getting licensed is almost completed! For anyone that reads this blog and has gone through this process, what was your homestuy like? How long did it last?

1 comment:

  1. Always remember that they social worker is there to HELP YOU through the home study. Don't stress. Just check off what they tell you to have done. :)

    ReplyDelete