Background

1/30/2010

We've got an undresser!

Yesterday I was talking in the kitchen with Aidan, when I noticed that Olivia was very quiet. I figured she was trying to climb upstairs by herself so I went to look for her. I finally found her in the corner beside our couch. She had completely unsnapped her shirt, and she thought it was hilarious! She went on and repeated this new actitivity several times for the rest of the day, including completely stripping her shirt and pants off during naptime (when she should have been sleeping). Hopefully, it won't become too much of a habit!

1 comment:

  1. no worries, i did that too when i was a kid. i think i turned out ok though. i generally keep my clothes on in public these days... :)

    - Katie Shipley

    ps- that is so cool that you want to adopt. i've always wanted to have 2 kids and adopt a 3rd. mike's not sure about that many little ones running around... glad to hear about your adventures, and i'm excited to keep reading about it!

    ReplyDelete